COSMETICS – INTRODUCTION OF THE PRODUCT ON THE POLISH AND EUROPEAN MARKET (CPNP NOTIFICATION)
The obligations imposed on the person responsible for placing the product on the market are extremely detailed and updated on a regular basis, and their thorough fulfillment is a guarantee of consumer safety. Accurate compliance with all the requirements defined not only in the Regulation 1223/2009 but also in other legal acts is a real challenge for the person responsible for placing the cosmetic product on the market.
EKOS offers its customers assistance in ensuring product compliance with the applicable legislation, including among others through:
– analysis of the cosmetic documentation for compliance with the requirements specified in Regulation 1223/2009
- assessment of compliance of the recipe with the annexes to Regulation 1223/2009 (limits on the content of certain substances, including preservatives and dyes)
- assessment of compliance of the label/packaging of the cosmetics with the requirements specified in Regulations 1223/2009 and 655/2013
- submitting products to the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP)
- legal advice on various issues related to cosmetic products
- preparation of a Cosmetic Product Safety Report and assistance with the preparation of the Product Information File.